Sunday, September 6, 2020

the last week of quarantine summer

I wish I had more to show of our last week of summer, but I just don't.  Covid caused us to all fall into a sense of laziness.  There were a lot of things we couldn't do because of covid, but there were lots of things we could have done, but we didn't.   


We played putt-putt on Wednesday with Nana.


Emmy got to meet her teacher on Wednesday night.  She is our favorite 3rd grade teacher!


Bentley joined us at the table one night, ha!


Bryce wanted donuts for breakfast on Saturday morning.  I told him he could have them if he rode his bike to the bakery.  It's got to be half the calories that way, rigth?


Emmy and I went and got our back to school pedicures on Saturday afternoon.  We don't have any plans tomorrow for the holiday.  Bryce will go back to school on Tuesday and Emmy will go on Wednesday.  Ready or not, here we come!

No comments: