Tuesday, July 28, 2020

happy birthday to me

My day started with breakfast on Emmy's birthday plate, ha!


We seem to be buying more drinks during quarantine than we usually do.  Because of this, we have had more drinks in our fridge than food recently.  We've talked about getting a garage fridge but we didn't really have space for one.  Jason and the kids found a dorm size fridge that was pretty spacious and surprised me with it for my birthday.


It really is spacious!


We were out running errands and I needed gas.  Bryce said he'd pump it so I wouldn't have to! 


I picked up sushi for a yummy birthday lunch.


I enjoyed a little me time in the pool.  A book and a cold drink and my float!


We went out for a yummy dinner with my mom and then everyone came back to her house for dessert.  I have had the same cake for my birthday for the past 30 years and this year I mixed it up a bit.  It was so good!


Here's to year 38!

No comments: