Sunday, May 10, 2020

mothers day

This may have been the best Mother's Day to date! 


Nothing like starting the day with a mimosa in bed!


When I came down for breakfast I was greeted with some fun gifts!  I had asked for peony plants for Mother's Day.  We found some last week that were young and had already bloomed for the season, but we're hoping to enjoy them next year.  Jason was able to cut a few from our neighbor's yard for me to enjoy now!  I also got the wine cork holder I had been wanting.  I loved Bryce's card with me and the Swiffer.  


I requested chocolate Kodiak cakes with whip cream and strawberries for breakfast!


We're enjoying the slower Sunday mornings during quarantine.  After watching church from home, we headed to Jason's parents' house for lunch.


After lunch we came home and spent the afternoon outside.  Emmy and I can't wait for nail salons to open, but until then, I'm perfecting the art.  Well at least trying!


My mom wanted steaks for dinner so she brought the food and we cooked!  It was so yummy!


We made homemade peach ice cream for dessert.  Yum!  It was a day full of my favorite things; food, family and relaxation!

No comments: