Friday, February 14, 2020

valentines day

I love Valentine's Day!  It's just a fun day to do festive things and spoil the kids a little extra.


I had fun making their lunches and I think they liked their fun treats.


I love these two!


We sent the kids to school and went to celebrate Valentine's Day the adult way.


This was our first trip to Top Golf.


Jason's a pro.  I hit a few!


We also went out for a yummy lunch before the kids got home from school.


My mom lives in a community with many single or widowed women so I thought it would be fun to have a Valentine wine party for her and her friends.


We had lots of yummy wine and food pairings and lots of laughs.


These ladies have meant so much to my mom since my dad passed away.


Jason had a fun date with the kids while I was out.  They had dinner at IHOP and then watched their new Addams Family movie they got for Valentine's Day.


Happy love day to you!

No comments: