Sunday, January 21, 2018

busy saturday

We started our day with breakfast out with the family and then visited a dear friend who just had surgery.  After that, Jason and Bryce went to baseball practice and Emmy and I had a pedicure date.


After pedicures we headed to Target for a cake pop and to get a birthday gift for a party later in the day. 


When we got home, I took Bryce to a party for one of his classmates.  He was excited that his best bud who is in a different class had been invited!


While I was gone, Emmy got picked up to celebrate her friend Norah's birthday


The girls went to see Paddington 2.


The mom said it was so cute listening to the girls talk and giggle!


After the movie they got to go out for frozen yogurt!  My kind of party!!  I'm so glad our kids have such great friends.

No comments: