Thursday, March 27, 2014

I can't keep up

I want to get back to better blogging, but I just don't take the time to take many pictures any more and that upsets me.  I tried to get a few snapshots of our days this week.
 
 
We had a picnic at the park on Saturday to enjoy another day of spring weather.  Except it wasn't really spring weather and the wind made it feel like winter.

 
Jason and I had a dinner Saturday night for my bible study I've been doing so the kids spent the night with Nana and Pap.  It's always a good time!

 
Emmy wasn't quite herself on Sunday morning when we picked her up.  She has been a bit under the weather with teething symptoms (all 4 molars), but Sunday was different.  It was our Sunday to teach so we went ahead to church, but I decided once we got settled to let Jason take over and I'd go home with Emmy.  As I picked her up to leave, she got sick all over me.  Luckily that was it for the day.  We went home and got cleaned up and I painted her toenails and then she fell asleep on the sofa.

 
Bryce went home from church with MeMa and he came home with the Frozen movie.  It was a cold and rainy day so it was perfect to put on pajamas and relax.

 
Jason even joined us when he got home from a youth event.

 
Nanny took us out to dinner on Tuesday and we headed to Sweet Frog for dessert afterwards.

 
I needed a few more things from the grocery store yesterday so I let the kids get their own carts and they had tons of fun.  Such great helpers.

1 comment:

Shipley Mommy said...

Don't get too frustrated with yourself, you are always so involved with your kids, and you make memories even if they aren't captured on film. You have several good photos here. I love the shopping carts and the one with nana!

I am so sorry Emmy got sick Sunday! Poor thing! You know I am always a call away if you need help!!