Monday, April 23, 2012

Bryce the encourager


Bryce is the sweetest boy EVER.


A while back I got upset about something and Jason told Bryce to tell me he loved me!  That instance seemed to carry over and now anytime he senses that I'm upset, whether or not it's a heavy sigh or a change in my voice, he always comes to me and says, "I love you, Mama". 


Just recently if I'm upset, he has started saying, "It's OK, Mama.  I love you".  He just melts my heart.  I guess I should give Jason some credit too since he started it!  I just love my boys! 


Emmy is 11 weeks old today!  She has slept through the night the past 3 nights and I am enjoying a little extra sleep.


I realize this isn't the best picture, but it's all I could get today!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's so sweet! Bryce needs to teach Keagan all this stuff when he's old enough!