Tuesday, April 17, 2012

another great day


We took a trip to Maymont today to see the animals and get our exercise for the week day!  My mom tagged along and I'm so glad she did.  I haven't invested in a double stroller yet so it was nice to have someone to push Bryce so he wouldn't have to walk the whole way.


We remembered to bring quarters for the food machine even though I didn't think we would need them because Bryce NEVER wants to feed the animals.  However, he surprised me and actually fed them.  Maybe the baby goats weren't as intimidating as the mama goats!  They were so stinkin' cute!


Bryce was most excited about the bears!  I was glad the bear was close enough for us to see.  They usually tend to hang out in the back of the caged area.


Love my sweet boy.



I have pictures of me as a kid hopping these same rocks.  Bryce wasn't scared at all.  He went right out and started jumping!  He's loving all the things he can do now that he is getting so brave!

No comments: