Tuesday, May 31, 2011

something fun


I always seem to be behind on all the latest things.  I rarely get out shopping anymore, and when I do, the only fun things I get are more of necessities like make-up and shampoo.  I remember I used to go shopping every Sunday to get the latest deals at Limited and see how much I could save between store discounts and coupons.  Now I'm lucky to step foot in a clothing store once every three months.  At least I'm saving money, right?!  Well, to get back to the point of this post, have you heard of Thirty-One?!  A bunch of my students and even teachers have been sporting these super cute lunch totes and I have been dying to get my hands on one.  One of my parents happened to be having a Thirty-One party and I was able to order my own lunch tote!  It came today and I'm so excited. I got the thermal tote in the Wild Zebra pattern with a turquoise monogram.  I'm excited that I have 12 more days of school to enjoy it!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ooh, I've been wanting one of those too! I haven't heard of anyone doing parties lately though. Maybe I should throw out the question on facebook and see if anyone is. Very cute bag!