Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day 2.....only 33 to go

Kelly had Bryce today. She took the boys to visit PaPa in the hospital where he is recovering from knee surgery. Looks like they all had a great time (except for the surgery part)!

I think it should be a law that all moms have to stay at home with their kids! I get pictures like this one sent to me at work and I kick myself for not saving my paychecks for the last 4 years so I could stay home with my precious baby everyday. I thought going to work would get easier each day, but I'm not sure it will.

2 comments:

The Beckster said...

I just went back to work recently too, and my little one seems to really like child care but I'm worried that I'll miss a 'first' and right now, that's what I have the most anxiety about.

Heather said...

you poor thing, i can't imagine how you must feel. just remember, he doesn't know any differently--he has no comparison. don't beat yourself up.