Saturday, April 25, 2009

2 months

I can't believe Bryce is 2 months old today. I really can't believe that I have to go back to work on Monday!! The past 8 weeks have been amazing and I'm going to miss my little man so much . I'm sure I will spend most of the day tomorrow sulking and hoping the day goes by VERY slowly. I have already told Jason that I'm not going to wear mascara on Monday. I just hope I can control the tears once I get to school. My students won't know what to do if I start crying on them, HA!! I know things will be rough at first, but I'm bound to get used to it. Luckily the school year will be over by the time I get used to it. I think we skipped spring and went right to summer. Bryce looked so cute with his shorts on and his legs hanging out today!

I had to add this picture because I just think it is so cute when Bryce looks out over my shoulder. We spend a lot of time in front of the mirror so I can see his sweet face!

I think Bryce likes the camera!

3 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

I can't believe he is 2 months old already! WOW! He is the cutest little thing. My mom told me she ran into you at Wal-Mart and she thinks Bryce is ADORABLE!!! And she thinks you look great! :)

A Wedding Story said...

I really like your blog design!

Heather said...

he is sooooo cute! and you're going back to work!?!? i'll pray for you.