Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Big Reveal


We finally decided on a name.....with time to spare! We even had time to order letters and get them on the wall before he gets here. I started a non-monetary pool today with my students. We made a big calendar on chart paper and the students wrote their name on the date they thought Bryce would be here. Valentine's Day seems to be the most popular date. I would be satisfied with that because then we would have a reason to celebrate Valentine's Day around here! For those of you who don't know, we don't celebrate Valentine's Day at our house because "it's a stupid holiday that women made up to get cards, candy, flowers, and jewelry". I'll try and remember to take my camera to school and get a picture of the calendar because it really is cute!

3 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

CUTE! Love it :)

Brittany and Grant said...

Oh Grace I love it! What a sweet name and it sounds so good with Whitlock! The room is adorable also. Can't wait to seem him in person!!

Heather said...

i laughed so hard at your quote, i can hear him saying it! would love to see the calendar and bryce whitlock is perfect!