Thursday, February 19, 2009

39 Weeks

I will post a picture later! No change from last week.......I'm still only 1 cm. The doctor said they will probably have me come in around 3 on Tuesday and get things going and that he would see me bright and early Wednesday morning. I told the doctor that I told Jason he couldn't bring his game boy to play while he waited. I don't want to look like children having children. The doctor said then he is a child delivering a child because he has a game boy in his office! I'm wondering if he will feel sympathy on Jason and bring him his game boy when he come to see us! Only 1 more day of work and I couldn't be happier. I'm not going to miss the yearbook, my job as team leader, or a few select students! We will keep everyone posted through email, texts, and the blog. We're very excited!

3 comments:

Brittany and Grant said...

Yay! I am so excited and it is not even me having the baby! How fun is that, this time next week you will have little Bryce! Make sure someone posts pics asap. I will be checking daily. Also, I love the "children having children" line. Poor Jason! Grant will play guitar hero with him when we come visit!

Katy & Lisa said...

I think you should let him bring the Game Boy...he's going to have a lot of time to kill :) Besides, he will always be your first "kid" :)

Heather said...

so true, he'll have a lot of time to kill and will be in such shock when it really starts that the game boy may even get left at the hospital.