Sunday, May 14, 2023

field trip, baseball and Mother's Day

My peonies have been in full bloom this week and I can't get enough of them!


Emmy went on her 5th grade field trip to Washington, DC this week and I got to tag along!  It was a picture-perfect day!


The world shut down for covid when Bryce was in 5th grade so he didn't get to go on this field trip.  This was the first year since covid that our school did this trip so Emmy got lucky!


These sweet girls have been friends since kindergarten!


She couldn't pass up a milkshake from the ice cream truck!


I knew Bryce had baseball all weekend so I made plans to celebrate my mom on Friday.  We got pedicures, had lunch and I got her all her spring flowers she likes.  


Bryce has been nursing a shoulder injury since early March.  Unfortunately, his first diagnosis had him resting.  His follow up appointment told us he should have been doing PT for the last month.  So now we're back at square one.  Poor buddy has missed out on a lot of baseball this season.  Luckily, he was able to at least bat at the tournament this weekend.  


It was a wood bat tournament.  He didn't have one so he was excited to buy a pink one!


I'd say he's a little dirty, ha!


I had a wonderful Mother's Day relaxing, enjoying some of my favorite treats and ended it watching baseball.  


No comments: