Saturday, February 17, 2018

celebrating 9 with friends

Bryce's birthday isn't until next Sunday but we already have a busy weekend planned so we decided to do his friend party this weekend!  Four of his friends came home with him after school and Kelly dropped Chase off and we were on our way to have some fun!  This many kids in a car and house for that matter are VERY loud!


We had his party at a new indoor trampoline place.  He went back in November for a birthday and loved it.  The Ninja Warrior course was his favorite.  


He loves a challenge.


Here he is on the warped wall.  He made it over the top and slid down the pole but I stopped videoing too early. 

 

A friendly game of dodge ball.  


Bryce has been friends with Thomas (on the left) since preschool and Patrick next to him and Gracie (wearing pants) since kindergarten.  Peyton in red is Patrick's twin sister and in Bryce's class this year and they have become fast friends.  And obviously Chase, his first and forever friend!


I thought this would be a fun video!


It WAS fun until Bryce came down on someone's knee and busted his lip!  At least it was right as we were leaving and he handled it like a champ!  He's fine today!


Emmy and Taylor opted for pedicures during the party.


They joined us for pizza, cake and presents!


I had a cookie cake for my birthday last year so that's what Bryce requested.  It was SO good!


9 is kind of hard to swallow!  At least I have another week for it to sink in.


Super excited about a new basketball from Chase!


I was too busy running around with food and drinks to eat so I waited until everyone left and enjoyed a quiet meal by myself.  Happy Birthday to me!