Sunday, February 25, 2018

Bryce is 9

Bryce's birthday celebrations didn't go quite as I had planned, but he still had fun.  I've been paranoid all month that one of the kids would get sick and miss their birthday party or be sick on their birthday. We made it all the way to Bryce's birthday and then Emmy came down with the stomach bug yesterday.  Fortunately it wasn't Bryce, but Emmy and I had to miss some of the festivities.  


This was going to be my first year of Monster Jam (Jason and Bryce's 7th), but I missed it.  Luckily, PaPa and Thomas wanted mine and Emmy's tickets.


Eight was great, but we can't wait to see what nine has in store!


Bryce had wanted a snowboard for the next snow!  Maybe we'll get one more snow before spring.  I'd be fine if we didn't, but you know!


Happy Birthday donut "cake".


Bryce always looks forward to his Waffle House birthday breakfast tradition.  Even though Emmy was feeling better, I kept her home a little while longer so MeMa and PaPa joined them for breakfast before church.  


Emmy and I didn't want to miss everything, so we met everyone for lunch after church.   


Both kids got Build a Bear gift cards for their birthday (another Bryce tradition) so we headed there after lunch!


I thought Emmy's card for Bryce was so cute.  They were really into curling in the Olympics this year so she incorporated it into his card.


I can't believe he's 9!  My how he's grown and changed!


Stats:

Weight - 59 pounds (25-50th percentile)
Height - 50 1/8 inches (10-25th percentile)
Blood Pressure - 106/58

No comments: