Tuesday, February 7, 2017

camera phone

I'm not usually one to run out and get the newest phone on the market, but I REALLY wanted the iphone 7 plus.  I had gotten the 6 over the summer because I had been having some trouble with my old phone, but after I started seeing the picture quality of the 7 plus, I had to have it!


I'm not good about using my SLR and I when I do, let's be honest, I have no idea how to use it.  I will say I did pretty good with the 55mm lens for our Christmas card, but that was literally the first time I've picked up that camera in months.  I was so excited to find out the 7 plus could do the same thing for me!


I just love how you can blur out the background so easily!


This is one of my favorites!


She looks good with any camera!


I highly recommend the 7 plus if you need/want a new phone and good camera!

No comments: