Tuesday, June 21, 2011

busy busy busy

I've been too busy for words.  I have tried to write this post three times, but I have too many words, ha!  We are in the midst of VBS (vacation bible school) and I have been planning, buying, and making stuff since Sunday.  Hopefully things will slow down by Thursday.  Of course by then, I will be doing laundry, packing, and grocery shopping for our beach trip next week.  I cannot wait to plop myself down in a chair on the beach and take a minute to breathe.  I'm hoping to do a VBS post later this week/weekend with pictures of all the fun crafts and snacks I have made.  I have to go to an all day math class for work tomorrow and then I'm done with my summer work obligations.  Tomorrow is Jason's birthday and I'm hoping to find a few minutes to make it special for him since it always gets over looked because of the hectic VBS schedule.  Luckily he is not obsessed with birthdays like I am, he he!  Maybe a picture of Bryce will appear later this week, but don't hold your breath.  I just wanted to pop in to let everyone know we're still here, just REALLY busy!   

No comments: