Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 months

Bryce will be 4 months old tomorrow. We went to the doctor today for his check up and shots. He weighs 13 pounds 13 ounces. We had guessed he would weigh 15 pounds going by the rate he gained weight at the other check ups. Boy were we wrong. He looks like he weighs more than 13 pounds, but I guess the scale doesn't lie (I sure do wish it would sometimes, ha!). The doctor said he is in the 90th percentile for weight, but I don't see how that is possible. He is 25 inches long, which puts him at about the 75th percentile for height. Bryce was a pretty good patient today. He screamed when he got the shots and it took him a while to calm down, but then he slept(in my arms) all afternoon and was as happy as he could be this evening. I just hope they don't affect him tomorrow once we leave for the beach. Sorry I don't have a picture to go along with this post, but getting us all ready for the beach has taken all of my energy. I will post some when we get home. See you in a few days!

No comments: