Sunday, August 13, 2023

8th week of summer

Summer is winding down, but we're trying to soak up every minute of it.  The kids spend more time away from me than with me so I have few pictures to show for our week which also makes it difficult to recap.  Bryce went fishing on Monday and he played golf on Tuesday.  I went outside to water my plants on Tuesday and was greeted with this beautiful rainbow.


Bryce had baseball practice on Tuesday night so we let Emmy take us for a spin on Nana's golf cart. 


I'm not even sure what we did on Wednesday and Thursday (oh the kids went to a fun youth group with friends on Thursday night) but we enjoyed our 11th annual Whitlock/Shipley beach day on Friday.  


We started this tradition after the boys' first year of preschool and we haven't missed a year yet. 


They're getting so big!


Jason joined us this year for the first time. 


Goals!



We all enjoyed dinner together at Pierce's on the way home. 


We stopped by the outlets on the way home for some back to school shopping.  


The kids and I went to the pool today after church.  It feels weird that the kids are going back to school so early this year but the pool will still be open. 


Bryce has 1 more week of summer left.  Both kids were going to start on the same day, but Emmy gained an extra week because her school building won't be ready in time. 

No comments: