Monday, October 17, 2022

halfway through october, what?1?

Picture day was this week!


They cleaned up well.


EmmY and her reading buddy.


My girlfriends and I had a Hocus Pocus 2 party planned for Friday.  I'm not a huge fan and had only seen the first one in recent years, but I love a good theme so I went all out with a shirt and earrings!


And I made a few fall themed treats.  


This is about the extent of my spookiness!


We saw tons of fun Sanderson Sisters themed charcuterie boards but we kept ours simple. 


A few of us got matching shirts!


Bryce had his last baseball games of the season on Sunday.  Apparently eye black isn't just for football anymore. 


Emmy made some pumpkin white chocolate chip muffins today.  They smelled and tasted delicious!


I can't even believe we're halfway through October already!

No comments: