Monday, May 30, 2022

memorial day weekend

We've had such a fun weekend.  Friday night we went to an arcade, dinner and ice cream with the Caddells.  We had a busy Saturday and then we spent the evening celebrating Nana's birthday. 


Bryce had baseball games on Sunday.  He had a great second game.  I wish I could have captured his diving catch in center field.  


Emmy spent the day at the Caddells while Bryce had baseball and then we all hung out there afterwards. 


The kids spent the night at the Caddells last night and went to Top Golf today.








We were back at the Caddells tonight for a cookout.  I realized that I've never ridden on the go-kart so I let Emmy take me for a spin.  She's a good driver and I survived!


Bryce was practicing shooting the bb gun.  No fish were involved in said practice.  


When the football goes in the pond you go in after it!


This was the perfect pre-summer weekend.  We still have 3 weeks of school, but it sure was nice to get a taste of what's to come!

No comments: