Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Trunk or Treat

This year's costumes made traveling for treats a bit difficult so Nana and Nanny came to us!


And instead of candy they brought Starbucks gift cards and cash!  SCORE!


It was fitting that we did Wheel of Fortune for our trunk since the kids tagged along to the auditions last weekend!  We put it together last minute so we opted not to have a wheel.  I think we may do it again next year with a wheel and Jason and I will be Pat Sajak and Vanna White.  Jason already had his costume for this year (which I failed to photograph) so maybe next year we'll improve on it!


Bryce was a "wobbly car dealership dude".


The cousins!  Clearly the inflatable costumes were a big hit this year!


Emmy the flamingo! 

We had a fun night.  My picture taking was lacking so I didn't get any of the other trunks, but there were some good ones!

No comments: