Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Month

Bryce is a month old today!! We had to go the pediatrician today, so we made it a family affair. Bryce is up to 9lbs (up from 7.10 at birth) which puts him in the 25-50 percentile for weight. He is 21 3/4 inches long (up from 21 at birth) which puts him in the 50-75 percentile for height. His head was 14 1/2 inches and he is in the 25 percentile for that. He is a growing boy. I wasn't feeling well last night so Jason decided in order for me to get a good night sleep, Bryce needed to sleep in his crib in his room instead of the bassinet in our room. He did really well. We only had to get up once because he was fussing for reasons other than food. Jason stayed home today and let me sleep all afternoon. Hopefully I have finally gotten rid of my fever and will be back to normal tomorrow!

1 comment:

Heather said...

what an amazing husband (and father)!!! so cute! hope you're feeling better!