Sunday, August 23, 2026

emmy is in high school

We sent Emmy to high school on Monday! It's crazy that we're here.  She was not thrilled that Bryce's school district had another week of summer.  


We had the first round of Bryce's senior pictures this week. We took these on the baseball field since baseball has been such a constant in Bryce's life since he was 4. The rainbow as a backdrop was an added bonus. 

I kicked my exercise and diet into high gear this summer. I've lost 20 pounds!!

This little girl is the sweetest. 

Bryce and Avery saw Chris Stapleton on Wednesday night. 

We took Emmy and a friend to dinner on Friday night.  See below.  After dinner, they decided to go frog giggin' and then had a sleepover.  She doesn't have gym on Friday nights this year so she's loving having a high school social life.  

Sunset at dinner. 

Bryce and his buddy went to dinner with their girlfriends on Friday night.  I always appreciate any pictures he sends. 


Senior year kicks off tomorrow.  Bryce doesn't start until Tuesday, but he'll be at school for lots of different things tomorrow.  Jason and I went to school today to decorate his parking spot.  We were probably out of our league compared to some parents, but we did well.  We did a baseball diamond, volleyball net, and all the important senior year things.   

No comments: