Sunday, August 2, 2026

beach week #2, my birthday and our anniversary

This second beach week came about because Emmy got invited to go with friends this week.  When she was asking if she could go, she was worried about missing my birthday.  I told her she was fine to miss but then decided if she was going to be at the beach on my birthday then I should also be at the beach on my birthday.  Thus, a trip was born!  We picked her up for my birthday breakfast and dinner. We got acai bowls at The Spot and they were so good. 

Birthday dinner pictures. 


Vacations are looking a lot different as the kids get older.  We enjoyed having Avery along for the week.



We're going to have some senior pictures taken of Bryce locally, but I really wanted a beach picture of him.  I was pleased how this turned out. 

These two had lots of bonding time. They threw the football, played beach putt putt, bocce ball, and even fished in Jason's kayak.  

We missed Emmy but she was having the time of her life with her friends. 

The two sisters each got to invite a friend to the beach, and I love that they all go to the gym together.  

They enjoyed the ropes course. 

Matching shirts 

They had a bon fire with smores on the beach. 

I love that they had this week together. 

My pretty girl. 

Today is our 23rd wedding anniversary.  We've celebrated anniversaries with dinner dates, solo trips and family trips.  Today we celebrated at the baseball field.  Bryce played at Longwood today, so we hiked the High Bridge Trail and went to a nice lunch between games.  

No comments: