Sunday, September 27, 2026

a few things

Emmy got asked to Homecoming this week!  Cute proposal for a Dr. Pepper loving gal.  

We've had some crisp fall nights this week.  I love summer, but I'll take a few cooler nights here and there, but looking forward to a few more days in the eighties next week. 

Our neighbor sent me this picture of Bryce at the football game the other night.  Anytime I see pictures of him at school events, I am convinced he has made the most of his high school experience.  

Emmy got to tag along with Jason's cousin Josh to his "favorite day of the year", the state fair, tonight.  Josh doles out money to the kids when they get there and they have a blast.  Jason and Bryce are going to the fair on Wednesday for a school trip and are hoping to have some fun while they're there.     

No comments: