Sunday, September 29, 2024

100

My Nanny would have been 100 years old today!  My mom and her brother and some family got together for lunch back in February to celebrate what would have been my Poppy's 100th birthday.  The four us were busy and unable to attend so we were glad to be available to do it again yesterday for my Nanny!  My uncle came down from New Jersey and we drove up to Northern Virginia where we all met for lunch.  It was a great time together since we don't see each other often enough. 


Nanny loved a chocolate Frosty.  We always gave her a hard time for drinking it through a straw, but she'd nurse it all afternoon until she drank the last sip!  We went to Wendy's after lunch to continue the celebration!


She was such a gift to our family, and we miss her dearly!

No comments: