Wednesday, September 6, 2017

first day of kindergarten and third grade

Everyone was all smiles for the first day of school!  


I told Bryce this may be his best first day outfit to date!


I can't believe we have two kids in school!


Emmy agreed to wear her pretty shoes for the pictures.  Notice her shoe change later!


I went old school with a felt board this year instead of the chalkboard!


I lucked out that this year's tennis shoes just happened to match her first day outfit.  She insisted she had to wear tennis shoes for recess.





Jason went in to work a little late so he could join in on the fun!


I took them to school so I could walk them both to class (just this once).  I'll be working at their school starting at the end of the month/October and we'll all go in together so we just started the routine on the first day.  




Emmy took off down the hall ahead of me and didn't look back.  But I had to follow her in for a picture!


Luckily, Bryce's kindergarten teacher still works at the school and is in a position where she travels around the school a bit so she sent me this picture of Emmy when she stopped by her room!


A great first day of school called for ice cream with LOTS of extra toppings!!

No comments: