Saturday, February 25, 2017

valentine's day

I had a time hop picture come up of fun Valentine cookies we had made two years ago so I decided we needed to decorate more this year!  When Bryce got home from school the day before Valentine's Day, we spent the afternoon decorating!


I did the border for their cookies and then they filled them and decorated them.


They turned out so pretty!


And they tasted pretty good too!


Bryce's class got to exchange Valentine's with the class, but that was the extent of the fun they have in second grade!  I'm the room mom for Emmy's class so I planned some fun things for them to do during their party.


A cookie as big as her face!


We had dinner with the neighbors on Valentine's day!  We enjoyed yummy food, a fun game and good company!


No comments: