Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Bryce is a busy boy these days.
- He is walking all over the place. It didn't take him long to catch on.
- He is saying lots of new words. My personal favorites are thank you and uh-oh. His other new words are cat, bird, boat, stuck, more, there it is, up, yes, and pas (paci).. There are probably others, but that is all I can come up with. We are working on love you...it sounds like a mumbled mess of sounds, ha!
- He can make the monkey sound and it is adorable.
- He only drinks a bottle at bedtime and he does great with cups of milk throughout the day.
- He is wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
- He enjoys reading his books in the car and he loves facing forward in his car seat.
We are enjoying watching Bryce grow and develop each day. He continues to amaze us!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Thursday, March 18, 2010
We packed the truck with boxes tonight and we are going to unload them at the house in the morning and then come back for a second load with all of the furniture. We have been so busy packing and fixing the many things on our house that the buyers wanted. We are so ready to settle into the new house and have a night of relaxation. If you are missing seeing our sweet boy, head over to Kelly's blog and see what he does when we're at work.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
We have had some spring weather this week and it is SO nice. Bryce is going to have to start liking shoes so he can walk outside until it is warm enough to go barefoot. We are in full swing packing mode. Our closing is not until March 26, but we are able to get possession of the house on March 20. It will be nice to be able to get in and clean and paint a little before unloading boxes. I don't remember being this stressed out when we moved into this house, but I guess it was because we didn't have to sell anything. You name it, it has come up. I never realized how much it cost to move. Our house needed a lot more repairs than we could have imagined. I know we will love being in the new house, but it is frustrating trying to get out of this one. I told Jason that it is likely that we will die in the next house because I'm not sure I can do all of this again, ha!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
We bought this toy organizer with the Target gift cards Bryce got. Our buckets are different colors than these. We thought it would be good organization for the new play room.
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
How do you like the pants over the footed pajamas? I think it's a new trend that could catch on, ha!